Value and Identity
The Association of Entrepreneurs and Managers for a Sustainable Mobility (Aims) finds its origin and motivation in the great cultural, economic and social change that is affecting the world, witnessing the awareness of professionals, business leaders and business people linked to mobility, of the irreversibility of transition to climate neutrality.
Aims makes available the experience and knowledge of its members and experts, to contribute, in terms of ideas and the protection of legitimate interests, to the measures and actions to be taken in the transition to the decarbonised society.
Making sustainable the mobility process
Mobility is a strategic aspect of human life and of the economic system that comes from it. A human civilization without mobility would have no development, remaining stuck in the starting condition; a civilization with the wrong mobility would suffer a development full of limits and risks. In contemporary civilization, we are experiencing the latter, We are aware of having ended up in the “trap” of human contribution to climate change and the destruction of biodiversity.
Aims believes that sustainable mobility is a key issue in the transition to a decarbonised society: this can only be achieved if right measures on human mobility will be taken.
Our mobility must be oriented towards energy saving and efficiency, the containment of individual and social costs, the protection of health and public space, in compliance with the principle of fair remuneration for entrepreneurial risk, at the root of the creation of value and employment.
New mobility technologies, particularly in terms of energy sources, can resolve the issue of harmonization among the different forms of mobility, while respecting individual freedom to move. We ought to guarantee that we proceed to the rational organization of spaces, city-hinterland’ relationship, dialogue among the distinct centers presiding the regulation of traffic. Authorities should listen to those who are used to work in collective mobility serving businesses and citizens on the move.
The association feels committed to:
• promoting among tmembers, political class, public administration and public opinion, culture and interests of thesustainable mobility;
• working with local, national and European authorities, in favour of a legislation respecting the principles of a sustainable mobility, aiming at harmonizing the general interest with those of the professional and entrepreneurial categories of mobility;
• taking initiatives useful to the members, in line with the purposes established by the association statute, such as political and judicial protection, training and updating through courses, conferences, seminars and publications, the study and contribution of experts in sustainable mobility;
• favouring measures that improve living and working conditions of the members, within a more sustainable social economic and cultural environment;
• supporting the associates in being ready to follow the local, regional, national and European administrative, fiscal, labor, public hygiene and safety regulations, favouring the sustainable mobility;
• promotes forms of solidarity and mutual support among the members.
An organization belonging to the associates
Actions and studies are conducted by Aims in the interest of the associates, aiming at contributing to the transition towards climate neutrality, cooperating with local, national and European authorities.
To this end, it is essential the participation of associates in the development of strategies and actions. Aims leaders will bring the demands of associates to the local, Italian and EU institutions. The effectiveness of their action will inevitably be a function of the membership they represent.